Friday, February 9, 2007

I Should Have Drafted Anna Nicole Smith

Like many of you, I've really been saddened by the untimely death of Anna Nicole Smith. Many of my teammates have asked whether I knew her, as she lived on Grand Bahama Island which, like my native Haiti, is an island in the Caribbean. No people, I did not know Anna Nicole is what I say. Besides, I continue, despite the fact that they are indeed both islands in the Caribbean, Grand Bahama Island and Haiti are nowhere near each other. "Then Sammy", they ask me, "why are you so despondent over her untimely demise?" Because I should have drafted her for my Fantasy Death Pool team, that's why. Fuck a duck.

We play the Clippers tonight. Hopefully I can ameliorate my frustration by blocking a shot directly into Sam Cassell's alien-shaped head.

1 comment:

  1. and this is some bull shit, sammy, homeboy is stealing your thunder

    http://www.haitiansensation.com/index.html

    ReplyDelete