Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Big Game Tonight

We're playing the Charlotte Bobcats tonight at the Wack Center. This should be a hard-fought game as they are one of our main competitors for lottery position. It’s absolutely imperative that we finish with the worst or second worst record in the league, as this would give us the best chance to draft either Kevin Durant or Greg Oden.

Ordinarily I'd be pretty confident about our ability to "win" (lose) this game, but ever since we traded away Iverson and CWebb our team has been playing disturbingly well. Okay, maybe not “well”, but we certainly have not been sucking as much as one would hope. Especially myself. I don't know if you've noticed, but I've really been tearing shit up of late. So we're gonna really have to play like shit tonight if we’re to have any hope of “winning”. I'm hoping to set the tone early by goaltending a few shots and picking up three personals in the first quarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment