Sunday, April 8, 2007

And Baby Makes Three!


Sixers fans. I ordinarily am not one to make a big deal for celebrity gossip. Back in Haiti, I was often pursued by photographers from the island's many gossip rags, who would stop at nothing to snap photos of me in the most egregious of situations. That their cameras were most often unreliable models constructed of sugar cane reeds and corrugated tin is the only reason none of those pictures are around to embarrass me today.

That being said, I would like to congratulate my main man Wesley Snipes, star of such wonderful pictures as Blade, Blade 2, and Blade Trinity, for welcoming the newest edition to his family. And for giving the kid a completely inscrutable name.

Massive respect to Wesley for having a kid as he faces Fed charges, which I am confident he will beat with the help of this man.

And lastly, I would like to thank for the photo Paul Scott Adamo, who i have never met but who certainly has an amazing selection of ties.